Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rosmar

Winds of the Winter smash themselves on me making my face feel like a punching bag. I have tried to figure out the taboos behind your hazel eyes but i just get lost with no new path where to start. I question myself sometimes was it you or was it me the reason we are apart? is evil the force that had driven us apart?! The sea may separate us but in the night you invade my mind almost touching my heart. I feel that our souls become one and our love is unbreakable. Strong as a rock tough as a titan. I'll wait upon the stars because I know that our love is true love. I prayed and asked is this a punishment from God that we are so far apart. I think that I will not be able  to handle such heavy load but when I see your face wondering in my mind i giggle , laugh , and smile. Then I say to myself shake it off , don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment