Monday, November 18, 2013

Back to me

You always come in the night and no matter how many times I say no you look at me in The eye,smile, and I fall into your arms. I'm with you but I feel like I don't know you, Like there's something you're are not telling me. I don't even know where you come from. But I'm still here. One night you came home with a different Sparks in your eyes and it wasn't for me. I saw the lies in your eyes and felt the betrayal and your lips. I say to myself screw everything I want you out of my life. After the dawn,earthquake and storm You knock on my door and with no shame i let you in. He was like a ghost with disappear in the wind,who always comes back to me. My life was a table game with only two players and no game over. I ask him why do you always come back for me? Why don't you stay with her? You choose her , why bother me? He replied to me “ Cause you are my light at the end of the Tunnel, In your eyes I see the peace that my soul do not have. Because i'm inside you and you are inside of me. You struck into me right under my skin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment