Saturday, January 11, 2014

Hope

Years ago I used to laugh just because of the fact that I was alive;Now I laugh if I have to or if theres no other option. What is happiness? Is it the joy of your soul or the satisfaction of your heart. But how can you be happy if you are wondering all the time about things that you may think will make you happy. I'm desperate because I want so many things, But the days and years seemed to past and what I want stays in the title of “it will never happen”. I'm desperate and unhappy because all the things that I promised myself to atain  still remain as at to do list. Do not think that is because I do not do anything about it. It's life or destiny that is fighting me like the ocean waves. However, unhappy or whatever I will still try...Im still trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment